Best Business Point of Sale Software in Canada Compared
Whether you run a retail store or a restaurant, finding the right POS system is compared! Here are the best business Point of Sale software in Canada compared!
Today, cloud computing technology, smartphones, and RFID allow even the smallest businesses to become POS wizards. The best Point of Sale systems combine inventory and customer management, payment processing, payroll and accounting, and other services into stable and powerful POS software and hardware packages.
If you have done any searches for Point of Sale software, you have probably discovered that there are so many POS solutions to choose from, and choosing one is definitely not an easy choice to make. Search no more as we are here to help you out.
We are going to present you the best business Point of Sale software in Canada:
1. Square Point of Sale: This is the overall best POS system on the market. It is easy to use, free to start, and comes with great features. These benefits make this POS provider a great choice for beginners and new business owners who are looking for simple and yet powerful features. We also picked this provider as the best mobile POS system for small businesses. It is an all-in-one system for processing payments wherever your customers are to give your small business an extra boost. Processing customer payments is super easy with Square’s credit card readers and POS mobile app which works with both Apple and Android devices.
2. Shopify POS – This is the best Point of Sale system for retail stores. This provider gained a reputation in the retail world as one of the best web-based POS solutions. The POS system is easy to set up and is highly customizable to fit small and mid-sized businesses. Shopify offers 3 different plans and each plan differs on their monthly price, included services, and fees for payment processing. Read More
3. Revel Systems – This is the best Point of sale solution for customer loyalty. Know for its customer relationship management tools or CRM tools which can help turn infrequent and passive buyers into local advocates for your business. The Revel POS system was designed for quick-service restaurants, bars, breweries, coffee shops, and etc. It is built to improve and speed up front-of-the-house order taking. The Mobile Order Taker tool communicates perfectly with the stationary devices and simplifies your work. It also integrates with QuickBooks and allows you to understand your business, as well as, your customers better.
4. ShopKeep – This is the best POS solution for inventory management. If you don’t have the right tools, keeping track of your inventory can be a nightmare. This POS system can save you from troubles with its powerful inventory management tools built into a stable iPad system. The system helps you keep track of your store inventory and there is no limit on the number of managed items. You will get details about best-selling items and real-time low stock notifications. The only downside is that it is not designed for multi-location management.
5. QuickBooks Point of Sale – This is the best system for integrated accounting. This company has been offering accounting services for years and now you can combine the accounting services, POS software, and POS hardware to successfully run your small business. You can choose from 3 different plans. The prices are a little bit complicated, however, if you are a QuickBooks user, you can’t find a better solution for integrating accounting services into the POS system.
Get your projects sorted
You need your team to work together. Do it with Nano CRM
Other great POS systems worth mentioning are Ambur Point of Sale, Acme Point of Sale, and Flint.
So, which POS system are you going to use? Share in the comments below!